Your Privacy Rights
Last Updated April 1, 2022
Information we collect about you
What is Personal Data. We may collect personal information from you in a range of forms that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
1. Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, and other personally identifiable information.
2. Information from other sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other TSM businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
• Deliver the products and services that you have requested.
• Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
• Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content,
• Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters, promotional offers, sweepstakes, customer feedback surveys, and other relevant legal notifications about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliates, our partners or third parties;
• Communicate with you via phone or email with regard to partially completed service requests.
• Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites.
• Perform background screening, which may include the use of third parties or service professionals.
• Manage our business; or
• Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information for Service Professionals
For service professionals, we may use financial or payment method information to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to pre-qualify you to participate in our contractor network, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With Whom We Share Your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
• Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through www.HomeAppointments.com or performing background checks of service professionals. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
• Marketing affiliates: When you are referred to us via a third-party marketing affiliate, we may share your email address, and other information that you provide, to such marketing affiliate.
• Service professionals: We match your information and service request against our list of service professionals. When you submit a service request through our website, you consent to our providing your personal information and request to the service professionals we match with your request. Sharing this information with service professionals allows them to contact you using the email address or other contact information you provided. In addition, we have other approved contractual partners that fulfill service requests, or that utilize their own service professionals to supplement our network, and we share your information with them, subject to contractual confidentiality restrictions, in order to attempt to provide the services requested. If you use our services pursuant to a membership with one of our partners, we may share your service request activity information with such partner. We may also release information to collection and/or credit agencies for past due service professional accounts.
• Business partners: When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through www.HomeAppointments.com or our services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other contact information to that merchant.
• Direct mail partners: From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
• Other Situations: We also may disclose your information:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce www.HomeAppointments.com terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
How you can access your information
If you have an online consumer account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
Your choices about collection and use of your information
• At any time, a consumer user can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us by accessing your user account and opting out. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
• If you prefer not to have us share your postal mailing information with these selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you, you can notify us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.